Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: variegated pineapple

Posted by startreko1 7aSC (startreko1@aol.com) on
Sat, May 29, 04 at 12:16

I HAVE SOME VARIEGATED PINEAPPLE PLANTS TO TRADE I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME OTHER TYPES OF PINEAPPLE PLANTS.
SOME OF THESE ARE SMALL AND SOME OF THESE ARE QUITE LARGE.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.
THANKS
SKIP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: variegated pineapple

Hello Skip- I don't have any pineapple but I have several types of Billbergia, if you would be interested in trading for them. I have several types that are variegated and they are just now sending up pups, so I can trade them as soon as they get root size.
I have one Billbergia; I am not sure of the name but I belive it is a Billbergia vittata (it has dark green blades with a gray zebra stripe like the Billbergia zebrina-- and the bloom is pink and purple (no green) It blooms in fall for me. I have some that are just coming up that are small and some a bit older at are large. Email me if you are interested.
Happy trading!! Sincerely, Kris

o

i was wondering if you still had the variegated pineapples left? i don't have broms of any kind available, but i do have a pretty big list.
thanks
cody

o

Are you interested in other tropical plants other than different pineapple broms? I have gingers and heliconias available to trade for your variegated pineapple broms

o

hey skip

i have pineapple brom just brought back from hawaii last week. lmk if you are interested

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here