Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peanut01_gw

HAVE: Very stunning plants to trade

peanut01
14 years ago

Hi I recently looked at a post regarding Blushing tiger broms. After viewing some of the pictures I decided that I had to get one of these or something similar. I would love to trade some of these Bilbergia Nutans for some bromeliads that I do not have.

{{gwi:434643}}

another...

{{gwi:434644}}

and one more......

{{gwi:434645}}

I can trade about 10 of these. They have been blooming twice a year for me with no special care for the last 3 years. I had the understanding that these are only supposed to bloom once a year though. Once in May and again in the Fall. I grow these as indoor plants here in VA. I take the pots outside in the summer though. They seem to handle any light conditions that I throw at them. The color of the plants are affected depending on the different light. THe blooms are longer lasting and brighter in high indirect light to part shade. I think they may be hardy in Z9 or Z9b, but would recommending someone researching this first.

I also posted this on the Hoya exchange board too since I collect those plants as well. So if you do not have any broms but have some hoyas then I would like to trade with you as well.

Thanks for the consideration.

-Penaut01

David

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus