Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: many orchid species to trade

Posted by Bruce_in_ct 6 - CT (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 6, 05 at 15:05

Here's my end of the summer clearance:

Anacheilium cochleatum - used to be Encyclia cochleata; the cockleshell orchid, large seedlings deflasked last year
Barkeria spectabilis - small plant on small piece of tree fern
Broughtonia sanguinea v. aurea - previously bloomed, on tree fern placque, unusual yellow variety of this species
Cattleya aurantiaca - previously bloomed
Epidendrum longicaule - blooming now, in tree fern pot
Euchile mariae - used to be Encyclia mariaea, near blooming size on tree fern placque
Gongora atropurpurea - near blooming size
Laelia lucasiana - small plant mounted on small piece of tree fern
Mastigion putidum - used to be Bulbophyllum or Cirrhopetalum fascinator, division of small plant
Ornithophora radicans - previously bloomed
Paphiopedilum insigne - near blooming size
Scaphyglottis graminifolia - used to be Cladobium violaceum, previously bloomed

I'm interested in Bromeliads, orchids, Nepenthes, and probably other things I haven't thought of. But species only.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: many orchid species to trade

Want to trade a chocolate tree seedling for a Paph?

o

I don't have orchids or bromeliads, but I do have some tropical plants that you may find of interest if your into the 'tropical' look. I also have the 'voodoo' plant (aka plant of the dead, corpse flower). Please take a peek at my trade list.
I am looking to try my hand at any orchid and/or bromeliad that will do well on a tree limb with my Staghorn fern
Thanks
Cry

o

I have piles of Bromeliads for trade Aechmea, Billbergia Neoregelia if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here