Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fran re photos

Posted by blue_heeler Highfields,Australia (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 13, 09 at 7:47

Hi Fran,
My son showed me today how to post photos on this forum, so I will have to show you sometime. You have to share some of your amazing garden with the world. This lady has a huge waterfall in her back yard. I will post one right now to see if I can master it. One of my favourite, Edmundoa Paradoxa. Ooops, I'll have to make future ones smaller.
Jennie

Edmundoa Perplexa

Here is a link that might be useful: Edmundoa Perplexa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fran re photos

.....and get the name right. It should be Edmundoa Perplexa in the message.

o

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the offer.Kerry is going to try and teach me long distance but if I have problems I'll ring you.It is probably a lot easier than I think it is.
That Edmundoa Perplexa has a very interested and unusual flower.
Cheers Fran

o

Jennie, is it possible that you post that picture again, please. That one showing your Edm perplexa flowering. I was so impressed with what I saw, that I ordered that plant and it arrived today. And when I went to have another look at that picture of yours, it was removed from Photobuckit so I could not see it anymore.

I tried to look everywhere on the Internet, and I cannot find a picture of it.

So, please, I would really appreciate that.

Thanks, Japie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here