Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's New?

Posted by splinter1804 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 16, 09 at 15:22

Hi everyone - Check out Lisa's great new registrations on the FCBS site's What's New.
Congatulations Lisa, beautiful plants. Please keep 'em coming.
All the best, Nev.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's New?

And some of us are fortunate enough to own a few of them.
'What's New' is always fun to see, great part of FCBS.

o

Don't forget to read the Uncle Derek article on Sharon's and Paul's new registration photos. Does that mean these are some pretty old photos if Derek wrote the article in August 08?

Here is a link that might be useful: Marble Throat

o

Hi Nev, have been drooling over them.

Darth Vader is a killer, simply stunning.
Exceptional plants Lisa.

Cheers Richard

o

Thanks for the compliments, but those aren't new registrations. I just sent the webmaster some new photos to replace or augment some of the ones that were already on there. They took less than a week to be posted!

That discussion of Marble Throat hybrids does date from last year, though. I would have liked it better if it was a bit less judgemental, but Derek did go to a lot of work to track down that information and write it up into an article.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here