Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
San Francisco. bromeliad club photos

Posted by deviant-deziner Oh zone (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 25, 13 at 21:21

Hello,
The San Francisco Bromeliad Society participated with the Pacific Orchid Expo this past Feb. 2013 in having an educational display table and sales booth.

It was a good success. Lots of folks who came to look and buy orchids seemed quite interested in bromeliads.

If you are interested in seeing what club members from San Francisco are growing I put together a photo album of our display table : Link -

https://picasaweb.google.com/DeviantDeziner/PacificOrchidExpo2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: San Francisco. bromeliad club photos

Great pix. Thanks for taking the time.

tj

Here is a link that might be useful: A clickable link

o

Thanks for making the clickable link !

Another member posted some photos on an international bromeliad site and there was a lot of interest in this photo that had a Canistrum Triangulare.
I don't know much about this particular bromeliad so if anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated. ( apple green and burgundy foliage - below the tillandsia xerographica)

o

Beautiful! thanks for showing us these!

o

Aah-great. More!..also do you have pics of members plants growing outdoors in the bay area?
I salute the society...somehow last year they sold many quality Broms to Home Depot of all places..and I bought as many as I could. A great idea to get more then grass green broms with just flashy flowers for a few weeks on the market.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here