Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
splinter1804

Email problems

splinter1804
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

This is a general message to any of the brom growers I regularly make contact with by email.

I don't know whether or not you're aware of the dramas I've been having with Hotmail since I had a recent computer virus, but the upshot of it is, that my Hotmail account has been blocked and as my 'short term memory' is almost non-existent, I'm unable to answer some of the questions they're asking me to prove I am who I say I am (if that makes sense) to get it opened again.

Consequently I've lost all the email addresses and lists of what swaps I had going and who I owed what to. This is very embarrassing; as it looks like I'm trying to dodge my part of the deals and until I can make contact with a couple of people who I only communicate with by email, I just have to hope that they see my name on Face book or one of the forums and can contact me through there as all of their email addresses were in my Hotmail account.

I know it's like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, but from here on I'm keeping all the names and addresses in a notebook, and not the computer type either!

Sorry to take up valuable "brom time" with this message, but it's the only way I have of contacting some of my brom mates I need to contact, and if any of you are reading this, could you please send me a message so I can contact you with my new email address as I have been advised not to put it up in a post here and other forums as I had previously intended.

All the best, Nev

Comments (9)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions