Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bromeliad Society of Broward County Show and Garden Fest 2011

Posted by red_colleen (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 8:55

Don't forget about Garden Fest 2011 at Volunteer Park March 26th and 27th. Over 50 vendors (heavey hitter bromeliad growers and others kinds of plant vendors from all over the State of Florida) great food, beer, wine, pizza. Master Gardeners, Wildlife Federation etc.
The original bass player from the Rock-and-Roll group "The Doors" will be signing his book "My Life With the Doors".
For more info contact Colleen at timbo-169@comcast.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bromeliad Society of Broward County Show and Garden Fest 2011

Hi Colleen,

Sounds like a great weekend, what a pity I'm too far away to drop in for a look and a taste.

I'm sure you'll have a good roll up.

All the best, Nev.

o

Hey Nev,
What part of the Country or State are you from?
We have a group coming from the Bahamas.

o

Hi Colleen,

I don't like to brag, but I'm from the best little town in the world. It's called Shellharbour Village and it's in the Illawarra area on the South East Coast of N.S.W. Australia.

Unfortunately, it's also too far for this old bloke to travel to your show, so I'm hopeful some of the members in your area will take pic's and post them for me to see.

All the best, Nev.

o

Dont look to me for photo's Nev. I wont be in Florida until April so I will send some other photo's your way.

o

Wow Nev,it's amazing that there is a connection from 1/2 way around the world. I will make sure pics get posted -
Thanks so much for the well wishes.

Take Care,
Colleen

o

I have applied for your show in Plantation, Fl. March26 &27. I have sent in my app. with the show fee but I haven't heard anything in return. I don't know if I have been accepted or not. My question is am I included in your show? I need an answer in order to know if I should make the trip up there or make other plans for that week end. Thank you for your reply.
Alex Vitek
Vitek woodwork

o

Hi Alex,
Yes you are accepted in our show - can't wait to see your stuff. will you be setting up Friday the 25th? Set up starts at 9:00am Friday morn.
If you have any question I emailed you my cell number.
Thanks,
Colleen

o

It's getting close to the big weekend everyone is super excited.......who else is coming??

o

Hi Colleen,

Good luck with your show and I hope the weather's kind to you.

All the best, Nev.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here