Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
River Ridge Sale in May 21

Posted by hotdiggetydam (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 31, 11 at 13:45

Dont forget the River Ridge sale May 21 and 22 at the Clearview Shopping Center in Metairie, La
I know Michael will be there and other sellers
More updates later

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: River Ridge Sale in May 21

Hi HDD,

Although I'd love to be there, I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it on those dates.

All the best, Nev

o

I'll be out of town beginning May 21. Figures! What is the date for the GNOBS show/sale?

o

The show and sale were great. Many good plants to look at and purchase. Not enough dyckia's but there were a few.
Photobucket
Best in Show

o

Nice HDD, what's the yellow winning neo ?

o

The Best of Show plant was Neo. species #8 x Fosperior (aka saramentosa x Fosperior)

o

Hi everyone,

Do any of the Australians on this site know if this plant is in Australia and if so, is it going under this name or something else?

All the best, Nev.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here