Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking For Billbergia Pink Champagne

Posted by poohbearlvr S.Fla ,Z10 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 11, 13 at 17:42

Does anyone have Billbergia Pink Champagne and be willing to trade or $$ a pup or two? I am going to post in the wanted section as well,but thought I would ask in here first. I want to get the pink Champagne, that is the apex of bromeliads I want,of the Billbergias. But any of the pink/red varieties that are out there would be a great addition. I have several light brown ones and green ones, and the ybloom like crazy. But I saw this Pink Champange today on EBay, and want one SO bad! They want more in shipping that the plant. I placed an order for 10 bromeliads, and it is cheaper for all of them, than shipping a tiny one of the Pink Champagne. Plus its price is out of this world!

So..does any other bromeliad lover have any pups or bigger , and willing to trade or $$ them? If I dont ask, I wont get an answer, right?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking For Billbergia Pink Champagne

Michaels has the plant for 7 bucks

Here is a link that might be useful: Michaels

o

Hi. i appreciate the lead, but that place didnt have ANY Pink Champagne at any price. it had to others that I just ordered on EBay. But no Pink Champagne. Thanks for the try though.

o

Did you call them? I saw it on the current list.

o

No i didnt call them. I used their online catalog ,did a search for Pink Champagne and it came up with the only other 2 pink Billbergias they have. you didnt mention calling them. What list are you looking at?? i dont see it. Can you tell me where you are seeing it please?

o

I just called this Michaels....they are NOT even open until April! I left a message,but they say the yare not open till April,so i doubt I will get a reply. I went ot the site again,and now the 2 pink ones they HAD,is down to 1. and it isnt Pink Champagne. Where are you looking? And they are not open anyway. I do thank you for this help,but i am not seeing what you are seeing.

o

You have to click on "Our Collection" to see the full line of what's available.

o

Michael is out of the country at a speaking engagement(very rare for him to be gone) and buying trip. He left this morning. Did you find the list under our collection? You won't be disappointed by waiting. One of the best Billbergia collections in the country is housed at his nursery. Mr Don Beadle made some of the very best hybrids. Check out FCBS.org to see the photos of 1000's of Billbergia.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here