Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
allan4519

Web site images of BROMADELAIDE 2009

allan4519
14 years ago

Hi All,

For those of you who did not go to or did not know of the conference? here is a link to the Gold Coast Succulent & Bromeliad Society web site gallery of the BromAdelaid 2009;

http://www.gcsbs.org.au/conferences/bromadelaid/index.html

not many captions, though a general feel for the conference.

Cheers allan

Here is a link that might be useful: BromAdelaid2009; image gallery

Comments (3)

• LisaCLV
    14 years ago

Well, it looks like you all ate well! I think there's more pictures of food than plants there. ;-)

I recognize Kerry and one or two others, but most are unfamiliar faces to this Yank. Any other GW regulars there?

• bromaholic
    14 years ago

Thanks Allan and Paul & Karen (the photographers)...yes Lisa there probably was more food than plants!

I will own up; tis me hanging with Kerry quite a lot (Well she attracts all the interesting people!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Shane-the-Bromaholic

• splinter1804
    14 years ago

Hi Allan, Paul and Karen,
    Thanks for posting all of the the pic's. Wow! what a sales area, couldn't I just blow the budget there.

Everyone seems to be having a good time and as Lisa says, there's plenty of food so I guess nobody went hungry.

It's good to be able to put a face to your name Shane.

Tough luck Kerry missed out on the wine tour, because judging by the mischievious sparkle in her eyes I reckon she'd be a real hoot with a few reds under her belt (just joking Kerry).

All the best, Nev.

Sponsored
More Discussions