Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brom_nutter

Autumn colours glowing

brom-nutter
13 years ago

These few were just glowing this morning.

The sun being lower at present has really coloured up the Neo's

Apricot Nectar

{{gwi:465990}}

Blue River

{{gwi:465992}}

Trevor Weddel hybrid

{{gwi:465993}}

Ice White River

{{gwi:465994}}

Jewellery Shop

{{gwi:465995}}

Amen

{{gwi:465996}}

Moby Dick

{{gwi:465997}}

Have a good day - Cheers Richard

Comments (13)

• paul_t23
    13 years ago

Hi Richard,

Looking great! That 'Moby Dick' in particular is such a striking plant, especially when it is so big. After seeing that one of yours, I just have to get one.

Thanks for showing them. Cheers, Paul

• dooleybugs01
    13 years ago

hi Richard,
    They all look great!! The best one was apricot nectar which is hard to get looking good and you have done well.
    Dooley.

• neomea
    13 years ago

Looking good! Ice White River is lovely!!!

• sunshine_qld
    13 years ago

Nice plants. The colours are great. Love Apricot Nectar

• rickta66
    13 years ago

Richard,

Nice looking plants, is Amen one of Allan Freeman's hybrids?

Thanks,

Rick

• bob61
    13 years ago

beautiful plants. I like Ice White River and Jewellery Shop the most.
    Best Bob

• bromadams
    13 years ago

I like the Ice White River too.

• splinter1804
    13 years ago

Hi Richard,

Good looking plants, I especially like the Ice White River and Blue River, I haven't seen them before. Are they available in Australia?

Thanks for sharing.

All the best, Nev.

• LisaCLV
    13 years ago

Another vote for Ice White River. I'm not sure about Blue River, Nev, but IWR is a Zaghini hybrid, making it an Aussie native. The question is: is it available outside of Australia?

• kerry_t_australia
    13 years ago

All lovely, Richard! Thanks for the autumn display. I also love Apricot Nectar.

Shane Zaghini's "River" series has been popular here in Oz. I don't know if Shane has exported any. My favourites of that hybrid series are Neos 'Running River' and 'Pink River'. See photos below.

Neo. 'Running River'
    {{gwi:465999}}

Neo. 'Pink River'
    {{gwi:466001}}

Regards Neo. 'Amen' - I think it might be an unregistered Grace Goode hybrid. Richard?

K :)

• brom-nutter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone for your comments.
    Hi Rick, not sure of the origin of Amen but it has been around for quite a while.
    I procured it from the Newcastle area.

Hey Nev, as Lisa said they are Aussie natives.
    There is a series of them as you can see and they should be available from Shane.

Cheers Richard

• devo_2006
    13 years ago

Great plants Richard, Jewellery Shop is one thats very popular over here. I really like Shane Zaghini's "River" series, espec 'Running River' with that amazing ripple effect on the leaves. Is Shane still hybridising? We have not heard much from him lately over the ditch.

Cheers, Andrew.

• malleeaustralia
    13 years ago

Beautiful pics - Apricot Nectar and Ice White River are standouts but all look fantastic. Overcast here today and rainy, whlist I cant complain about the rain I'm looking forward to the sun coming out again for some autumn glow.

Running River also looks fantastic - gulp, some more plants I need to get!! lol Does Shane Zaghini sell from a list/website etc? Ive seen some other of his plants of fcbs and they look great - if anyone can furnish me with contact details for Shane (if avail) it would be greatly appreciated - or are you out there Shane?

Thanks for sharing Richard

Kristan

Sponsored
More Discussions