Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bill. 'Incendiary Delight' results w/0-10-10

Posted by gonzer (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 30, 09 at 17:18

Switching between "Cactus Juice" and this stuff really got results. getting more colorful day by day.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bill. 'Incendiary Delight' results w/0-10-10

Hi Gonz,

Great colour, looks like you're onto something good with this.

Any more cultural details?

Thanks for sharing, all the best, nev.

o

Hi Gonzer - looking great!

Is that 0-10-10 a slow release? Or is it a soluble you put in the cup? Interested to find out.

Never seen anything like that in Oz - lucky to find slow release with N less than 14-15.

Cheers, Paul

o

Flip...Gonz all three of the pups seen in that pic are lookin great. I gotta get me Bill. 'Incendiary Delight' ASAP!

Dennis

o

Dennis, what you're seeing is the new pup on the right, the mother on the left and in the background, the pup from last year that got stretched from using Gro Power lawn fert 5-3-1. That fertilizer is designed for stoloniferous turf but worked real well on all the Bills by multiplying their offsets. I lost a lot of color but gained a lot of plants. The 'Bloom Builder' I'm using is coloring those pups up nicely.

o

Hey Gonz, the tree pups I was reffering to are on the three different plants in the pic....I know---its Friday!

o

tree=three!

o

Just awesome. And the perfect name, too.

o

Tree = three? Photobucket Buncha jokesters around here. I'll post a pic of 'Deliciosa' and 'Bravo' which colored up really bright.
I forgot to address Paul's question; the fert is water-soluable. Sorry Paul.

o

Looks like some new stuff for me to work with too! I cant get my Incendiary Delight to look good colorwise for the life of me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here