Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
carpool from mid north coast NSW to Greenstock on 26 sept

Posted by brom_adorer NSW (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 29, 09 at 4:20

Is anyone interested in going to Greenstock on September 26 for their open day? I was wondering if there were a couple of people from the NSW mid-north coast who would like to car pool. I am north of Coffs harbour, and have a LWB van with room for two others (and lots of plants)so If anyone would like to join me, and pitch in for fuel, please email me from my member page.
BA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: carpool from mid north coast NSW to Greenstock on 26 sept

Hi B.A ,I would be up for it for sure,trouble with me is that work wise it so hard for me to plan ahead,when you work for yourself in my business,your life 's not your own. cheers Jack

o

BA I'd be more than happy to offer my place as a resting point for you. I'm sure some refreshments maybe even a BBQ could be on the cards. I live about 30 minutes south of Caboolture.

o

Hi Jack,I work for myself too, as a gardener, but never let work interfere with play!!!!! tee hee. Thanks to the other thread, I now have a picture of you in mind when I write. Thanks very much. (I'm not game to show my face yet, but might one day.)
See how we go getting closer to the date eh? Its on a Saturday, so I'm tossing up if a night in Brisbane is called for. I guess it also depends on who can share the driving.
Anyway, I'M GOING! WAHOO!
Hey Matt, cheers for the offer. Are you going to go to the open day too. Maybe we can all meet for a face to face, and a get together at your place sounds like a very kind offer.
What should the GW members wear to recognise one another?
BA

o

MY job is a bit different BA,and builders are not forgiving if they miss completion dead lines,so i can't just stop painting the house i'm working on.but i will let you know Ok? jack

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here