Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bromeliaddict

GW registration issues- Aussie needs help

bromeliaddict
15 years ago

I'm forwarding this email to the Forum in the hopes that someone can lend assistance to Neville so that he can join in on all the fun!

G'day Paul,

I've just had the pleasure of viewing your website and found it especially interesting. Although not a hybridizer like yourself, I have been 'dabbling' in bromeliad seed sowing myself for about the last five years or so and now finf myself completely 'hooked'. The information from you, Liza and other people with common interests on the Bromeliad Garden Web Forum has been enormously helpful and at the risk of being called a 'lurker', try as I may, I still haven't been able to join up on the Garden Web Forums to offer my appreciation for the information you people have shared with me. I live in NSW Aust. and the site seems to be set up for just U.S. Zip Codes as it keeps rejecting my Aust. one. If you could pass on my appreciation for the helpful advice I have received and if possible also ask how the Aust members on the site managed to join up and participate in forums, I would be most gtateful. Unfortunately being from the older generation, computers aren't my strong point and as this is the first Email I have ever sent, (on my wife's computer) I don'y even know if it will reach you, but here's hoping anyway. Thanks in advance

Neville

Comments (6)