Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
graggie

Arm protection for bromeliad allergy or scratches

graggie
11 years ago

I almost gave all my bromeliads away after developing a serious sensitivity to their leaves. Just a mere touch from a leaf would cause a blistering rash that lasted for many weeks and needed treatment with cortisone. I searched everywhere for protective sleeves but without success until I found exactly what I needed on eBay of all places. The sleeves are fantastic and I have no more scratches. They have a tough wateroof outer lined with a soft cotton inner lining with a ribbed cuff. They are not hot to wear as generous fit and lined. I have had mine for over a year now and they are still in great condition. They wash well too. You can find these on eBay from ebayer seller grumpys_brom_garden. I believe grumpys wife makes the sleeves and there are several colors to choose from including camouflage for the men. Made in Australia but he ships worldwide. I think if you type 'protective gardening sleeve' into the eBay browser window you will find these great arm protectors. Great if you also prune roses.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional
More Discussions