Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tyler2703

New Membership

tyler2703
14 years ago

Hi to all...Just wanted to say Hi to all my brom mates with whom I've lost contact with recently...Some of you will recognise my user name and know immediately who I am...a North Queensland brom grower.... Hope to hear a nice welcome from some of you..Cheers for now...Tristin

Comments (7)

• kerry_t_australia
    14 years ago

Welcome Tris!
    'Tis excellent to have you on board this great forum. I often think of you up there in your tropical paradise. I imagine your broms are simply glowing this winter. This is the best time of year for them up there, isn't it?
    If you can work out how to post photos on here, I'd love to see how you and they are all looking. How are your new tills going? And I'd particularly like to see a photo of your flowering xNeomea 'Valli', which you bought (yet to flower) in Cairns at the conference. And how are your Ae. chantiniis faring now?

The forum has had an Aussie invasion of late - oi oi oi! I think there are more of us growing broms in our gardens than just about anywhere else!

Again - a very warm welcome to you, my friend.

Cheers,
    Kez xx

• vriesea
    14 years ago

Hello Tristin , How are you? yes its Jack here,I still have to send you and Christine a plant (promised i would did'nt i? )yes i finally got a computer,even getting the hang of it, i still have fond memories of us (all 3 of us)having the night out in Cairns ,made the drive worthwhile ,wellcome aboard,have not heard a peep out of you for ages,yes i wondered also how your treasures from Cairns are doing ,still you are in a lovely spot, i had a look around your area on the way back to Port Macquarie , just loved it. Bye my friend, say hello to Queen Christine for me , Jack XO

• anniesam
    14 years ago

Welcome Tristin, great to hear from you. Im sure you will enjoy this site. Lovely people here and great brom talk. So good to see you have joined .
    Cheers Tamera

• splinter1804
    14 years ago

Hi Tristin,

I think I'm speaking for the rest of us when I say welcome, as any friend of Kerry, Tamera and Jack is a friend of ours.

Like Kerry says, we're looking forward to some pic's of your plants.

All the best, Nev.

• tyler2703
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi All
    Hey Lovely to hear from you Kez, Jack, Tamera and Thankyou Nev.
    So sorry to have been a stranger Jack... Wow so much has happened ...relocating Accom cabins( our new bedroom), building rock gardens with my bare hands and tending to business and family demanded all of my time this past 12 months....Not to mention tending to those broms of mine. We have been extending the house also with solid block walls pitched with rock and hence have had workers here most of this year. Now new slabs being poured and driveways concreted.
    Kez I promise to post photos...I have the camera on charge as I write and next it will the arduous task of working out how to post. Valli flowered beautifully although (and I'm so sorry) I didn't manage to get a photo!! Another stunning brom!!!! Jack, Queen Christine received her parcel of plants from you and I believe sent you a Thankyou letter in response. Forgive me if I'm wrong!!! How lovely it is you have got a computer and noting your posting of your exquisite vrieseas it seems you have got the hang of it Well done...a no mean feat!!
    Tamera I am delighted to be here and back in touch...was missing the chatter between our dear friends..I look forward to staying in touch now..
    Kez, well Ive missed you sunshine and look forward to your wealth of information you so kindly share...
    To all others including you Nev, I look forward to getting to know you...Happy days all, I look forward to your future postings... Tris

• vriesea
    14 years ago

Hi Tristin, I figured you would have been busy (still),yes i know i send a parcel but said i would send both of you something and i will,i also have had a lot on my plate, look forward to your input,and you never know, we may yet get a Vr.'Aussie beauty Tristin' Hmmm ? For posting photo's see Tamera,Kerry or Richard i found it super easy once Tamera showed me , glad to hear you are getting WALLS on your house . wow , thats different last piccie i saw it was outdoor living with a roof over the top.bye Tristin, Jack

• brom_adorer
    14 years ago

Hello Tristin, I was wondering if you are another great source of knowledge for us beginners? Although, we're pretty swamped with experts now! Tee hee.
    I am looking forward to seeing pics of someone elses accomplishments, not that I've had enough of anyone elses yet. In fact, quite the opposite!
    Welcome online.
    BA

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions