Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let me show you how things are progressing!!

Posted by bradisha Z10 / 11 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 3, 08 at 12:21

Hi HDD, Lisa, gonzer,stephania and the rest of the Bromeliad forum gang! Doon't get to post much but I do log on often to read your post and view your beautiful Broms.Been busy naturing my babies, posting a few pictures for you to enjoy!!
Photobucket
pug guarding bromscannistrumbrom patch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let me show you how things are progressing!!

Nice plants and photos, bradisha! Thanks for sharing.

I like the large Neo in the second photo. Is that a 'Yin'?

o
Subject

Nice plants and photos, bradisha! Thanks for sharing.

I like the large Neo in the second photo. Is that a 'Yin'?

o

Thanks Philofan , yes that is Ying.

o

Which variety of A. chantinii is that in the first picture - is that what it is? It has really distinct stripes - very beautiful.

Mike

o

Mike that should be 'Ebony'

o

Make that two Mike's curious about the Ae. chantinii. It looks like one that Michael was trying to build up some stock of (i.e. $$). You've got quite the brom-scape going on!

Rumor has it the Bromeliad Society of Broward County is putting together a mini-extravaganza next year for their biennial show/sale. Maybe you and the Bahamas crew should check it out!

o

thanks HDD.

o

treehaus, the Ae ebony is an offset from one I purchased from Michael's a year ago, It is growing in bright sunlight. HDD the mother plant has not bloom yet, but it is quite large.

o
RE: mini extravanza!!

treehause, I will let the group know about the mini extravaganza. I can't pass up the chance to build up my collection LOL!!.Please update me when the details are finalized. Bradisha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here