Enjoybrom
Photobucket
tills
Justin's Song and friend

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more photos

QUite a collection. I really like the marmorata clone.

o

Yes, I like that marmorata clone as well, do you have an I.D for that one?

o

devo It is Justin's Song It has colored up beautifully.

o

What about Gold Fever for that marmorated one? Look at the up-turned tips!

Japie

o
RE: Justin's Song

Bradisha, sorry, I did not try to contradict you. I did not see your comments. I opened the thread and was side-tracked by some e-mail that came through and went back much later to add my coments!

Japie

o

It's OK Japie, I had post a photo here when I first got Justin song and was a little dissapointed how it looked as a pup but now it is one of the most stunning brom in the garden

o

Hi bradisha, Glad to see you post again...Justin's song makes good parent too. All your plants love there home with you :)

o

Hi Bradischa (^_^)"

Nice garden, I see leaving some weeds could make a good ground cover.

o

Your Justin's Song looks great, Bradisha, and so does your T. streptophylla!

HDD, have you done some crosses with JS?

o

Thanks Lisa, Hotdiggetdam Glad to be posting and sharing photos again with my brom friends.
Bradisha

o

Great pictures (and plants). What's the ID of the one in the second picture? Does it have more pointy tips or kind of blunt/rounded shape?
-andy

o

Hi Andy , not sure what the ID is on that one the tag is missing. It is growing in shade and the leaves are soft and yes the tips are kind a blunt, I am sure hotdiggetydam can help us with the name.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here