Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cowboyseast

I Am Selling My Brom Collection 235+ Neos and More

cowboyseast
14 years ago

Hey Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum and it will be my last. Its funny but forums have always intimadated me a little. Afraid of asking dumb questions. Anyway, I am saving for a down payment for a new house because my family is growing. I have decided to sell my Bromeliad collection. There are 235+ of them (mostly Neos) but is closer to 300 or so with pups. All but a few are full grown and most I paid $8 or more for. I know it is frowned upon to list links to sales but just want them to go somewhere they will be taken care of and this seemed liked the right place. I can answer any questions about the plants but the link below to my ebay auction pretty much says it all. Condition, names, and numbers. The only catch is that they are local pick only and the payment must be done in cash. You could resale these for a huge profit because I know that I am not even going to get wholesale prices for them. Once again sorry to post it here but I hope someone who lives in or near Atlanta Georgia might want to take them home. I am going to post this on a couple of forums so you might see this again somewhere.

Thanks,

Neil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160356292527&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions