Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just like this color
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: psycho colors part 2

Wow, those are about twice as big as mine, Gonz, and super colors! Still giving them that cactus juice?

o

That's a nice Bill collection. You should be able to make some nice crosses with those.

What plant is in 0399?

o

Yikes, those last three Bills are fantastic. I was warned that they were going to look great...can't wait to swing by this weekend.
-andy

o

Gonzer,

They are all great looking plants, is the last one Ae. Mend?

Thanks,

Rick

o

Ah thanks! That was a really good and colourful way to start the day. Good to see what my Teng E is going to be when its grown up. And I definitely will have to add New Year's Eve and Shabby Chic to my list.

Is Delicioso also such a slow grower for you?

Japie

o

You grow a great Bill Gonz!

o

Thanks all. I'm very happy the way they're growing. With all the gray from my Tills it's nice to have some color.
Lisa, they only get "juiced" twice a season. I run the risk of too much strappiness for the sake of color.
Rick, that is 'Mend'.
Nick, just right-click the photo and hit "properties", it'll show you the name.
Japie, you bet it's slow! I'd say only DM is worse.

o

Hi Gonz,

What a great collection of colour! I've gotta get me some of that cactus juice.

How long are your pot hangers Gonz? I've often thought about hanging my Bill's to maximise the available light but couldn't get hangers long enough.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

All the best, Nev.

o

Nev, they're 3 strand plastic, 2 sizes, 40.64cm (15 3/4") and 48.26cm (19"). If you need a link let me know.

o

beautiful broms there Gonz!! thanks for sharing

o

Hi Gonz,

Thank's for the info., Thank's but I don't need a link now, as I just received an email from one of our brom friends giving me an Aussie contact.

All the best, Nev.

o

Very very nice Gonz ,well grown and super colours ,good to see ,
Jack

o

Wow! They are all looking good! I am ordering another 'Mend' as my current one has lost all it's pink and has burnt patches. Gonz, may I know what conditions is your Mend growing in?

o

It's in an 8" (25cm) pot, mix is 50% small orchid nuggets, 50% good coarse potting soil and a handful or two of .75cm pumice. Hanging south facing with afternoon shading from maximum sun/heat.

o

How often do you water your potted broms?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here