{{gwi:490066}}

{{gwi:490067}}

{{gwi:490068}}

I just like this color

{{gwi:490069}}

Comments (15)

• LisaCLV
    13 years ago

Wow, those are about twice as big as mine, Gonz, and super colors! Still giving them that cactus juice?

• bromadams
    13 years ago

That's a nice Bill collection. You should be able to make some nice crosses with those.

What plant is in 0399?

• sdandy
    13 years ago

Yikes, those last three Bills are fantastic. I was warned that they were going to look great...can't wait to swing by this weekend.
    -andy

• rickta66
    13 years ago

Gonzer,

They are all great looking plants, is the last one Ae. Mend?

Thanks,

Rick

• avane_gw
    13 years ago

Ah thanks! That was a really good and colourful way to start the day. Good to see what my Teng E is going to be when its grown up. And I definitely will have to add New Year's Eve and Shabby Chic to my list.

Is Delicioso also such a slow grower for you?

Japie

• neomea
    13 years ago

You grow a great Bill Gonz!

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks all. I'm very happy the way they're growing. With all the gray from my Tills it's nice to have some color.
    Lisa, they only get "juiced" twice a season. I run the risk of too much strappiness for the sake of color.
    Rick, that is 'Mend'.
    Nick, just right-click the photo and hit "properties", it'll show you the name.
    Japie, you bet it's slow! I'd say only DM is worse.

• splinter1804
    13 years ago

Hi Gonz,

What a great collection of colour! I've gotta get me some of that cactus juice.

How long are your pot hangers Gonz? I've often thought about hanging my Bill's to maximise the available light but couldn't get hangers long enough.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

All the best, Nev.

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Nev, they're 3 strand plastic, 2 sizes, 40.64cm (15 3/4") and 48.26cm (19"). If you need a link let me know.

• malleeaustralia
    13 years ago

beautiful broms there Gonz!! thanks for sharing

• splinter1804
    13 years ago

Hi Gonz,

Thank's for the info., Thank's but I don't need a link now, as I just received an email from one of our brom friends giving me an Aussie contact.

All the best, Nev.

• vriesea
    13 years ago

Very very nice Gonz ,well grown and super colours ,good to see ,
    Jack

• lyndi_whye
    13 years ago

Wow! They are all looking good! I am ordering another 'Mend' as my current one has lost all it's pink and has burnt patches. Gonz, may I know what conditions is your Mend growing in?

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It's in an 8" (25cm) pot, mix is 50% small orchid nuggets, 50% good coarse potting soil and a handful or two of .75cm pumice. Hanging south facing with afternoon shading from maximum sun/heat.

• bromadams
    13 years ago

How often do you water your potted broms?

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions