Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
U.K grower needs U.K contacts

Posted by pinkbroms (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 7:22

Hi Guys

A U.K. visitor today commented how difficult it is to find other Brom. growers in the U.K. He would like to make contact with other Brom. growers if possible.

Contact Francis: fccjap@hotmail

Hope someone can help, have also suggested he join this Forum when he gets home next week.

Pinkbroms

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: U.K grower needs U.K contacts

Hi Ross,

We do have a few UK members on this site and if your visitor joins our forums and enters the names below into this site's search engine he/she can probably come up with some email addresses as a starting point. I just tried one name (flora_uk), and she can be contacted by email, so maybe the others can also.

Since I became a member I have kept a log of other members user names and their countries, mainly just out of interest and in case I wanted to contact them for anything relating to their particular country in the future, and looking up the UK section I can only find the following:

alibaba
cactuschris (Chris)- Cheshire
flora_uk
marko7
martyp

I don't know if this is of any help to you, but maybe someone who is more computer savy than I can advise a better way to do this.

All the best, Nev.

o

Hi Nev
good work!
I can be contacted by email via the forum, and would welcome any UK grower getting in touch (it is a small world though in the UK!)
Cheers :)
Ali

o

Hi Guys

Thanks for the information, I shall forward on to Francis & the rest is up to him.

I'm not computer savy either Nev that's why I asked you Guys.

Pinkbroms

o

I sent a message last friday just to make contact but have not yet had a reply. I am in contact occasionally with a couple of those on the list - if anyone else wants to email feel free.

best regards
chris

o

Hi Guys

Thank you Chris, Francis should be back in the UK this week, Please advise if he does not reply.

Pinkbroms

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here