Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gonzer_gw

E-bay seller back again.

gonzer_gw
15 years ago

Dorenas store looks familiar. Fake names and photoshop. Reported as fraudulent.

Here is a link that might be useful: report me please!

Comments (4)

• bromadams
    15 years ago

But buying plants from the rainforest helps cure cancer! Why would you report that as fraud? We need to save the rainforest and this auction helps. Right?

"Vincristine, extracted from the rainforest plant, periwinkle, is one of the world's most powerful anticancer drugs. It has dramatically increased the survival rate for acute childhood leukemia since its discovery."

• LisaCLV
    15 years ago

Isn't this Strawberry Whizzbang or whatever-the-heck with less Photoshoppage? Actually, except for the bogus name and standard-issue eBay BS, this doesn't seem too bad. It doesn't look that Photoshopped to me, at least it doesn't glow in the dark.

Having spent a fair amount of recreational time on eBay, I have come to expect misinformation and misrepresentation as the norm. I can't get all worked up about it, but then I don't believe in the tooth fairy either. ;-)

• rickta66
    15 years ago

Gonzer,

I bought one of those plants last Thursday at the local Bromeliad society meeting, it must have been incorrectly labelled as Olens hybrid - the wife was not impressed ranting and raving that I already had it - unfortuately she was right.

Maybe she will be impressed when I explain how rare it is - on second thoughts it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie :)

• bambi_too
    15 years ago

Rickta66, well you could always take a picture photo shop it, and sell it on e-bay. I reported it, but it doesn't seem like ebay cares.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions