Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flower_crazed

flower_crazed
15 years ago

Hi! I received a Bromelaid yesterday for my b-day. I know it came from Costco and the tag has a few different pictures of Bromelaid's on it with some names, so from looking at that I think it is a Guzmania with a super bright pink/redish color flower. The tag has some basic instructions on it, not hard to follow. I was thinking of putting it in my office at work with me, but the tag stated it needs bright filtered light. My only window faces North so I am thinking this will not be enough light, or am I wrong? I grow orchids in a terrarium, I have about 75 to 80 orchids, so Bromelaids are new to me. I don't have room in my terrarium for large sized plants. Do you think it will be ok in my office at work? Any additional information that can be provided will be greatly appreciated. I have always liked Bromelaids when I see them, but I have just always been to much into orchids to purchase a Bromelaid for my self...lol. I hope Bromelaids won't be as addicting as orchids are for me! I don't think I can handle two addictions...lol.

Thanks!

Becca

Comments (3)