Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tillandsia identification

Posted by angel.jo none (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 1:34

I guess all you experts are pretty sick of people asking for help identifying species, so i will apologise in advance. I did post a picture in the 'what is this plant' forum and was reccomended to come here and pick your brains.
I was given a number of plants recently and i'm sure they are all Tillandsia but if anyone could give me some idea of the species so i can figure out how to look after them properly. None of them are in bloom and they are all fresh out of the bath so i guess a definite identification might not be possible, but if i could at least have some kind of starting point i'd be very grateful.

I also have to apologise for my total lack of technological prowess... i've been trying to get pictures off all (5-6) species on one message but have failed miserably so will resort to using the photo uploader to get one picture up and perhaps if someone could point me in the direction of some photo instructions i would be most grateful and will hold off the other few until i can get them all together.

Thanks in advance on all counts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tillandsia identification

Sorry I can't help you with a name.
Do you use Photobucket. If you download your pics onto it you can download multiple pics.

o
RE: Tillandsia identification

It looks like T. albida.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here