Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
udo69

Congretulation!! Bill. women, Lisa

udo69
14 years ago

Hi All,

FCBS just publish the photos of new Bill. created by Lisa, our bill. expert.

Lisa, you do a very good job. I still love to see your bills. They all are fantastic. I think you are a Bill. expert secondary to our pass away Don Beadle. Congretulation!!!

Cheers

Yong

Here in my hybrid B.Pink Champagne x Fantasia

{{gwi:510103}}

{{gwi:510105}}

Comments (15)

• udo69
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oop!! Sorry wrong spelling. Congratulation.;-0

Cheers Yong

• vriesea
    14 years ago

I agree with you Yong ,Lisa does beautyfull work ,i admire her ability
    Jack

• LisaCLV
    14 years ago

Thanks, Yong! I hadn't noticed the "What's New" postings. I submitted those for registration several months ago. I think it must have been right before the registry split from FCBS, as I haven't registered anything since then. Thanks also to Chris for providing me with flower photos of some of the ones that won't bloom here.

Did I understand you correctly, did Don Beadle pass away? Last I heard he was alive and well.

• udo69
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello Lisa,

Maybe I misunderstand that Don Beadle pass away. Someone told me that he passed away. Sorr Don.

It's sad to talk about BSI splitting fromm FCBS. They both do very good job, especially work together.

Lisa your plant still be stunning. Keep posting nyour hybrids.

Cheers
    Yong

• lyndi_whye
    14 years ago

Dear Lisa

We are still waiting for Michael to bring out your newer hybrids from under his bed. I am afraid we may have to be on the waiting list for years before we get to see Neo. Lorena Lector but we will patiently wait.
    Pls don't tell me to grow the hundred and one species while waiting though.

• splinter1804
    14 years ago

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations from me also. That's a great little collection of Bill's you've registered. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Long Live the Hybridizer"!

All the best, Nev.

• User
    14 years ago

Well done Lisa, great looking group.

• LisaCLV
    14 years ago

Thanks, Nev. I haven't done any new Bills in several years, but I'm still trying to get the old ones registered. Part of the problem is that many of them don't want to bloom in our climate. The registrar would like to see an inflorescence if possible, so I appreciate the contributions of people in other parts of the world in helping him get those photos.

Lyndi, I hope you're not waiting for the newer stuff to actually appear on Michael's price list. If you do that, you'll keep getting sniped by some of the other GW members, who apparently won't take no for an answer! ;-)

BTW, I'm not sure if you meant to imply I had anything to do with Lorena Lector. I wish I had, but that is a Ray Coleman hybrid.

Also, Don Beadle was seen participating in a sale a month or two ago, and my Florida sources report no word of his passing, so unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume he is still very much with us! Long live the hybridizer indeed!

• lyndi_whye
    14 years ago

Oops! Sorry! Don't know how I got the impression that Lorena Lector is your hybrid.

Thanks for letting me know ! We(my local brom-collecting friends) have learned to put our names on the waiting list for the newer plants from Michael.

Michael has been very nice to us and most of the time he will try to fulfill our wishlist as possible as he could.

• malleeaustralia
    14 years ago

Beautiful Bilbergias Lisa - well done on thise one and all the ither broms of yours I've been enjoying seeing on this forum.

Whilst I'm still learning how to nurture other peoples (along with nature's) creations, it is so inspiring (as well as mouth watering) to see the creations of yourself and the other forum members!

well done and keep them coming! (hybrids and pics that is!)
    Kristan

• bambi_too
    14 years ago

Could someone please post a link to the database, I can't seem to find it now.

• bambi_too
    14 years ago

Thanks, I had it bookmarked, but didn't have it any more.

• paul_t23
    14 years ago

Hi Yong,

Thanks for the wakeup call. I thought I had responded to this but ... Lisa, more great plants! I hope they find their way to us here in Oz. And Yong, that 'Pink Champagne x Fantasia' of yours is also a lovely plant, very lovely. Thanks for showing it. Cheers, Paul

• bambi_too
    14 years ago

Very nice stuff again Lisa!!!

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus
More Discussions