Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blue Tango!!!

Posted by fawnridge 10A (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 6, 08 at 16:17

It took 3 years for one of them in each of the colonies to bloom, but what a great color!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blue Tango!!!

very nice!

o

I look forward to my Blue Tango, or a pup of it, flowering someday. I've almost killed it off twice now.

Ricky, I still don't think that I've seen you at the Boca Raton Bromeliad Society meetings. We do interesting stuff beside the meetings. This month we're going to Jeffery Block's place in Miami. I hear it's a very worthwhile visit. I'll post a pic or two in a few weeks.

o

I've been out of the country quite a bit in the past few months, leaving again on 12/3 for Australia. Next year we'll be home a lot more so hopefully I can get involved then.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here