Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neo concentrica x Hal Ellis

Posted by bromcrazy (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 18:21

Hi all,

A little while ago I posted a pic of my N. concentrica x Hal Ellis, and many of you said you liked it...

Here's a refresher

Neoregelia concentrica x Hal Ellis

and the same plant today

Neoregelia concentrica x Hal Ellis

At least some of us get better with age ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neo concentrica x Hal Ellis

Very nice, It colors like 'Heart Music' does.

o

Very nice concentric banding on that cross.

o

Yummo, Shirlene! A handsome neo in all its stages (now on wishlist).

K

o

Sure is one of my favourites, and at 74cm (approximately 29") across it is no shrinking violet.

Kerry, The first pup is forming which I will grow on myself, but I'll put your name on one of the future pups if you like. I'm sure we can trade to our mutual satisfaction. :)

I wonder if it is the same as Sharon Petersen's concentrica x Hal Ellis that I saw on Michael's list. Is anyone familiar with that one?

o

Ooh thanks Shirlene! Sounds like a good plan.

OFFS - a light bulb has just lit up... Do you have a foxy appendage as ID on feeBay?

K

o

Sorry Kerry!!! I was taking it for granted that you knew.

Anyways... Hope he likes his new home and I am so looking forward to that flower display!!!

Tillandsia leiboldiana variegata

o

LOL - really really nice photo Foxy Shirlene!
It's great to see a brom packed in the mail just a few days ago, end up in such a beautiful setting so quickly. He/SHE looks very happy there - long may SHE flower!

For those of you who don't understand what's going on here - I sold Shirlene that Till. leiboldiana variegata on Aussie eBay just this week, but didn't realise she was 'our' Shirlene from GW!

Cheers,
Kerry

o

Oops! SHE!

Never was good at assigning gender to inanimate objects, which is probably why I flunked French, where even the tables and chairs supposedly have gender. And then there is Social Science where we are supposed to remain gender neutral.

Ah, well... with hubby, three sons and a grandson, it will be nice to have another girl around. Loooonnnggg may SHE flower.

o

Stunning Neo - Shirlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here