Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
malleeaustralia

Wanted - Brom seeds

malleeaustralia
14 years ago

G'day all - hope its ok to post a "wanted" here but seemed unavailable to post in exchange section due to being in Aus.

I'm very interested in growing broms from seed (have just started my first trials) and now after reading through the posts here am even more interested. At the moment though hybridizing myself is a bit out of reach due mainly to having pretty average eyesight (heamoraging retina, cataracts, glaucoma etc and that just in the eye I can actually see out of!)and broms having small flowers. So I was wondering if any Aussie members (not sure about getting seeds from OS yet) ever have any excess or unwanted seed they'd be interested in trading/selling?

Being fairly new to broms I don't have a great deal to trade at moment but understand seed setting/collecting is time consuming so not asking for freebies. Would be great to get some different varieties so I can try out the seed raising methods discussed in various posts here as well as grow some beautiful broms of course! Main interest at moment is neo's but (with no small thanks you to folks) am also very interested in Vries. and Bills. Even if its just self set seed from the garden your not interested in growing - I am!!

If pple don't have seed to spare but do know of other contacts that sell etc I'd love that info too. (Have got some from Alan Ladd so far and is great to see them just emerge recently). Feel free to msge me here or mail through my profile page.

Cheers folks

Kristan

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?
More Discussions