Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Few New Ones

Posted by lyndi_whye 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 17, 09 at 0:02

A few nice ones from our mass order. Enjoy!

Neo. Marmorata Sp. Brazil Var. -this is my favourite
Photobucket

Neo. Shockwave
Photobucket

Neo. (Car. X Conc) X Charm
Photobucket

Neo. Bianca X Tiger
Photobucket

Neo. Screaming Tiger
Photobucket

Neo. Painted Delight
Photobucket

Lisa, recognise this? Photobucket
Photobucket

Neo. Car. Rubra X Tiger
Photobucket

Neo. Purple Glaze
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Few New Ones

Nice, but no dyckia's?

o

Is that Golden Boy, Lyndi? Looks like they've all been fairly heavily fertilized.

o

Hi Lyndi,

That's a nice little haul you've managed to pick up. I bet you can't wait until they grow a bit more and colour up fully.

Thanks for sharing, all the best, Nev.

o

Yes, Lisa! That's the boy. Hopefully it will grow up looking like the one in fcbs picture soon.

Nev, I was told Neo.(Car. X Conc) X Charm resembles Neo. Goodee for Grace and I do like the pink on it. Both Neo. Bianca X Tiger and Neo. Car. Rubra X Tiger has a lot of potential, just need to grow them out nicely.

o

Who serviced your mass order?

o

A very nice lot of plants you all got, Lyndi! I would very much like to see how the Bianca x Tiger and carch Rubra x Tiger develops!

Japie

o

Oh, see those famous yellow tags? We ordered 38 plants in this batch, mostly repeats

o

Nice haul Lyndi!!!

Neo. (Car. X Conc) X Charm looks better than Goode for Grace I reckon. G for G seems to like producing novars which is very irritating for an expensive plant..

Shockwave is also nice!

Cheers

Dennis

o

Dennis

I couldn't get a G for G so I settle for this one. Here is a clearer picture.
Photobucket

I am sorry, the plant posted as 'Shockwave' is not 'shockwave'. My friend ordered Neo. Norman Bates(Left),Neo. HL x FPT(right) and Neo. Shockwave (bottom), somehow I mixed up the pictures.
Photobucket

o

Hi Lyndi

I like that Neo. (Car. X Conc) X Charm...must get one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here