Return to the Bromeliad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What has become of 'Stephania'

Posted by splinter1804 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 14, 09 at 13:56

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen or heard from Stephania, is he OK?
I sure miss his advice and fantastic pic's here on GW.

All the best, Nev.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What has become of 'Stephania'

He is doing ok but working very hard at his job

o

Me too Nev.

o

Hi HDD,

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear he's OK.
I was getting a bit concerned as we haven't heard from him for a while, but thankfully all's well.

All the best, Nev.

o

Hi All,

I met him last month at the brom show held in Bangkok. He was a bromeliad judge. He still be happy but very busy at work. He is an editor of travel magazine and work very hard.

Cheers
Yong

o

Hello, Yong

I heard there is a coming Bromeliad Show at Chon Buri from
22-31 January 2010. I am quite tempted to attend, just wondering if it's open to public and what is the exact location at Chon Buri? Thanks!

Lyndi

o

Hello Lyndi,

Yes, It's a plants show of western part of Thailand on 22-31 January 2010. The location is the city hall of Chon Buri. It's opened to the public. Have so many kinds of plants competitions such as Orchids, Aglonemas, Sansieveries, Adenium and also Bromeliads. A bromeliads competition will be on friday 29, 2010. There are a lot of plants shop. I aslo want to attend the show. ;-)

Cheers
Yong

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bromeliad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here