Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 9 vaieties for Butterfly or French Connection

Posted by wanna_run_faster 10 SoFLA /9 orl (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 13:08

Hello!

I have 9 small, small, small brugs including Tiara, Hawaiian Double White, Versicolor, Peaches & Cream, White Sauvogen, Creamsicle, Dr. Suess, Charles Grimaldi and Frosty Pink.

If anyone has ****Butterfly**** or ****French Connection**** and would like to arrange a future trade, please email me.

wanna_run_faster at yahoo.com

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 9 vaieties for Butterfly or French Connection

I don't have the ones you're looking for but would you be interested in trading a Hawaiian Double White for a Herrenhauser Garten?

o

Hi Michelejaxfl! I was trying to line up some future trades figuring it would take a while to get a response! :) I just got it in the mail yesterday. Admittedly it is a huge rooted plant and I would really love to take a cutting now just for "insurance", I'm going to let it grow a couple of months. If you haven't gotten this one by then, I'd be happy to trade!

o

I would love to trade for your tiara, hawaiin double white and creamsickle. I have white perfection, orange delight plants, two- tone pink and golden delight plants, and many other items on my list. If you have just cuttings of these three varieties, that would be fine, thank you..

o

I have Butterfly! If you hollar at me when u r ready I can take a cutting then. I would like Tiara
Darlene

o

Hi Godsgarden9,

Thank you for your offer but right now between all the brugs, the bamboo and the bananas I don't have any room for anything else except the ones I have been lusting after! I'd be happy to send you some cuttings for postage after they grow a bit (probably about another month)! Thanks again.

Darlene,

I can't wait! Tiara is rooting for you now! Thank you!

o

I don't have your requests, but I would love to have a Charles Grimaldi cutting for S&H. Just now getting started with brugs when a neighbor gave me a cutting this past fall.
I fell in love with them........

My email: gperry101@yahoo.com

o

Sorry Moonrays, I can't take any cuttings off Charlie just yet!

o

You have probably received Butterfly by now. I know I don't have French Connection (haven't really heard of it). I need to go through and catalog my brugs. I used to have it, but I lost several plants last winter. I am interested in some of the varieties you offer. Perhaps I have brugs you will want.

Please write and let me know if you are interested in exploring a trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here