Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: brugmansia noid

Posted by ladybuggyz Z7 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 17, 08 at 13:47

I'm looking to trade for a cutting of a NOID Brugmansia, any color-any variety-NOIDS preferred! =) I tried growing Brugmansias a couple years ago and lost them during the winter due to spidermites and thought I would give up on growing them forever. But after seeing everyone's awesomely beautiful pictures, I must give them one more try before I give them up for good. I have no color preference, don't care about varieties YET, and would prefer a NOID. I have the following to trade:

Plants:
Spearmint
Peppermint
Rosemary (rooted cuttings)
Heavenly Bamboo - Nandina domestica (established seedlings 1-2 years old)
Variegated & 'Big Boy' Liriope

Bulbs:
Tete-a-tete mini daffodils

I know it's a little too early in the season for cuttings but if anyone has any rooted NOID cuttings or unrooted too, that they can spare for a trade, that'd be awesome. I would love some Angels in my garden this year. =)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: brugmansia noid

Hi ladybuggyz...Since I don't need six Pink Noids..I have a well rooted one I can spare..I am not looking for a trade.. postage will do.

Here is a pic.. it's about 12" tall....LMK

o

Hi ladybuggyz,

I have a beautiful brug noid, very fragrant. It's huge, peach colored. If it interests you, I'm rooting cuttings right now (to the fuzzy bumps stage). I wouldn't mind a bit of rosemary, as I'd like to try to make a topiary.

Girlsaylor

Here is a link that might be useful: peach noid brugs

o

Hello Carmie 2 & Girlsayor,
Just saw this post- would you consider allowing me to trade for one of your Brugs too? I'm trying to get a collection going, & only have 1 right now! I do have plants (mostly perennials & herbs) that I started,

Lady Lavender
So. Belle Hibiscus (hardy)
hardy pink Hibiscus
hardy red Hibiscus
Oxalis- maroon with white flowers
Castor bean Carmencita
Dwarf balloon
Foxy foxgloves
Columbine, mixed
Ice plants
Honey bee blue hyssop
German chamomile

If you are interested, please lmk!
Thanks!
Kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here