Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Triple Cream Dat seedlings

Posted by wanna_run_faster 10 SoFLA /9 orl (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 28, 06 at 21:59

I accidently started too many triple cream dat seedlings! I got them in trade and this is my first year growing them and can't wait to see them bloom!

They're starting to fill out a bit now and I figure they will be ready to trade in about a month if anyone is interested. JLM!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Triple Cream Dat seedlings

Hi: I have pale blue tall bearded iris to swap for brugmansia plants. The iris are scented.

Becky

o

Do you have anymore to trade?

o

Hi I'm interested in your brug seedlings. Any left?

o

Hi Vnginger,
I do!

Georgeiii,
they're datura's, not brugs, but I do happen to have 6 unknown brug cross seedlings.

All were grown from seeds gotten in trade so this is my first season growing them. The daturas are supposed to be white ballerina, triple cream, triple yellow, and unknown ballerina. I have buds on some right now which should be opening any day so I will be able to verify those. I'll post a picture when the first one opens! :)

o

Are you interested at all in Aroids for a trade for the triple cream Datura and an unk Brug?

I have small plants of Yellow variegated Odora (Alocasia Odora aurea), Colocasia Affinis Jenningsii, Colocasia Fallax, Alocasia Macrorrhiza Maroon Stem, Alocasia African Mask, Colocasia Pink China. I also have Pinecone Ginger, maroon leaf cannas (red flowering) and an unknown Xanthosoma with blue leaves.

I included my photos link with pics. The Blue Xanthosoma can be seen there as well as most of the other plants listed.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pics

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here