Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: brugs

Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 07 at 20:36

I just want a brug! Needed a moment to whine...sorry. I have nothing yet to trade, maybe next season!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: brugs

would unknown cuttings help? I can give you three different plants, but only know the colors...let me know! By the way...you love daylilies AND brugs? you're in trouble!!! *laffin* Also, take a look at The Blooming Auction...if you just register then you'll be eligible for the July 4th giveaway. it's a daylily auction.

o

• Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 2, 07 at 11:12

Hi beth7happy! I would most definantly be interested in unknowns! I've been to the blooming auction, but never registered, just browsed. I just did two orders for daylilies (on ebay), never bought a plant online before.....so now it begins! LOL! I guess I'll have to go register ;)

o

kek, please send me an email with your info ... put "BRUGS" in the subject line, k? Thanks.
yes..and DO register on the B A ...

o

Sun, Jun 3, 07 at 21:31

I sent the e-mail.

o

well, drat, kek...didn't get the email....don't give up, tho...try again. Beth7Happy@cfl.rr.com

o

Mon, Jun 4, 07 at 11:22

ok, tried again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here