Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have these Brugmansias to trade

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 20, 13 at 12:01

I have these brugmansia plants to trade...some are well rooted thick woody cuttings with leaves, and some are plants that are growing in 1 gallon pots. I can let you know which is which if you'll email me.
Insignis Coral
Cheryl Morgan
Strawberry and Cream
Jean Pasko

I also have un-named
Bright Yellow and a pastel pink

Looking to trade for the same size brugmanias that I don't have. I can send pics of what I would be sending.
I have these also , but they aren't ready yet for a trade, possibly early fall. ( possibly )
Magic Mtn.
Phenominal
Sweetheart
Cherub
Salmon Perfection
Emerald Frost
Jamie Lynn
Adora
Supernova
Wild Thing
Kelly Anne
Frosty Pink

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have these Brugmansias to trade

Hi, I'm just starting to grow brugmansia and I would love to trade for any color that u have pastel pink(my baby girl will freak :)) and yellow
I have a few things to trade like passiflora edilus the large yellow fruit I could sent two rooted cuttings. I have elephant ear, cassava with the edible roots, Barbados cherry, rooted cutting of June plum. Oregano poleo the large leave ones. Email me if interested in any oh also got small verigated elephant ear

o

I am interested, just send me an email :)

o

do you have the large double yellow and or the large amethyst brug cuttings let me know GOD BLESS

o

I have hardy hibiscus if u would like to trade they r in 1gallona pots and bloomed this year let me know

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here