Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylily_crazy

have: double creme and double purple & white datura seeds (lots

daylily-crazy
17 years ago

I'VE GOT LOTS OF DOUBLE CREME AND DOUBLE PURPLE & WHITE DATURA SEEDS TO TRADE (Will also consider some SASE or SASBE - first 4 who emails me) Seeds are mixed together. Majority freshly picked.

The double purple & white datura that I have also produces some very lovely TRIPLE purple & white flowers !

Love to trade for brug cuttings - (rooted preferred & other than yellow or pink), lily bulblets, daylily or amaryllis seeds.

Jasmine

Comments (10)

• ladybarber101
    17 years ago

Jasmine
    Hello I was wandering is i could be included in the sasbe for ou datura seeds? My husband and I just purchased our first home and are doing alot of landscaping on a 3/4 acre blank slate that I would love to incorperate some of these into. I have daylilies in the ground that we just bought but no alot for trading at this point yet.. But i could keep you on a list for the extras as they come along..
    Please email me Ladybarber101@hotmail.com
    Thank You
    Donna

• leggacy
    17 years ago

Hope I made the top four! I have nothing to trade yet and am hoping I could do a sase?

• monika45_55
    17 years ago

Hi,

Do you still have some of the seeds for SASE? I would love to have some if they are still available.

thank you,

Monika

• mari5us
    17 years ago

Hi Jasmine,
    I'd love to send you a sase for some of your datura seeds. Please let me know if you still have them.
    Thank you.
    Marianne

• hedgwytch
    17 years ago

I'm not able to email you. (??) But, have been harvesting various lily seeds that I would love to trade for some of your double dats. Email me through here, and let me know!

Thanks so much!

HW

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange page

• titanhockey02
    17 years ago

Any chance there are any left for an SASBE?

Please email me at legbreaking101@sbcglobal.net and let me know

Thanks and God Bless,
    Matt

• alajim
    17 years ago

I have around 2000 new rooted brugmansia cuttings and mature plants,all colors,,I would love some of these seeds..Will trade

• daturalover
    17 years ago

I lost most of my plants. (I live in Alabama and the storms that came through washed so many away)

I would really like to get my garden back up to half of what I had and I miss my brugs so much.
    I couldn't re-plant what I lost because there was so much that had to be cleaned up that the flower thing came in after the clean up, fixing up and getting the other things going that had to be fixed. I have started to put in my bulbs again. I had to go to Lowe's, Walmart, etc. and buy them over.
    I would like to have gotten them through the websites like GardenWeb but the cost of shipping was more than just buying some bulbs and trying to start over.
    Any brugs that you can spare would be greatly appreciated. I will send you the $$ of shipping of course. Brugs are not one of the plants that you can buy at Walmart and I haven't seen them at Lowe's or Home Depot. We have NIL nurseries in this area. I hail from upstate New York and I miss the nursery thing. You could find them ALL OVER but down here "not-ta".
    Thanks for anything you may have. If there is anyone that lives in this area "Tuscaloosa", might have cuttings that they are willing to give away, please email me.... I am also looking for a Confederate Rose too.

Sharon

• cherylk
    17 years ago

I have some fresh candy lily seeds to trade, if you'd like them for your triple seeds.

Cheryl

• parker806
    17 years ago

am interested in double purple and white dratura seeds. i can send you spider lily bulbets in trade. please email and let me know if interested,
    thanks vicki