Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have 'Super Spot' Looking for ????

Posted by ellieengland 92116 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 08 at 1:03

Hey Guys! I have Super Spot in a cutting. I am looking for something else that isn't out on the market yet. Will also consider non-Brug's. Here is my plant list:

http://rareplants.eleonorengland.com/home.html

or

http://elliesgarden.eleonorengland.com/home.html

Let me know if you have anything on my want list! Thanks for reading my post!

Ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have 'Super Spot' Looking for ????

On the market But I will have, NOL, Chrissy, and Dr. Suess. I have otheres but they are growing slow and Im just not sure about cuttings, Im gonna have to give them a little while to grow. Im also looking for Astiatic lilies myself

o

do you have any other brugs besides super spot for trade ?

o

Hey, what is NOL? I have a couple other brugs too. Should have some frosty pink cuttings in a little while. I also grow double white, Phaenomenal, Jamies Monkey Business, and a couple of pinks of various qualities. Oh yes and the species B. arborea & B. sanguinea. Sometimes a B. vulcanicola but I don't keep those. I do get unusual brugs in on trade on occassion though. If you hit me back with a private email and let me know the kinda thing you're looking for, I see many things - rare and common - going through on trade at some point or another.

Sincerely
Ellie

o

I am interested in Brugmansia x flava 'Lilac'.
Ihave to trade:
Lemon Twist
Cherub
Cassies Curl
Dan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here