Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have: Shredded White Brug

Posted by karenscats z5 MA (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 25, 06 at 9:12

Spring of 2005 I purchased what was labelled a Species Brug from Logees. I was expecting this to be a double white flower....well....when it finally bloomed last Sept. it was a Shredded White.

I wintered it over and decided to give it a second try this spring...it's planted in the ground right now (amongst white Buddleas)...and is blooming. I would love to trade it for??? It could be dug in Sept...or sooner if YOU want to chance it. It's about 4-5' tall and 4-5' wide.

You would have to pick it up. I'm not mailing THIS one!!!

I'm in MA (southwest of Boston).

Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have: Shredded White Brug

Would you be willing to ship a bunch woody cuttings of your "Species" in exchange for a well established Candida Double White? If you are interested in other kinds or colors I could probably offer those, too. Brugmansias are my main interest.

o

I would love to trade for some cuttings

Here is a link that might be useful: exchange page

o

Hi Karenscat,I live in Worcester,MA.What are you looking for? I have a large selection Brugs& tropical hibiscus,and other tropicals. I have a conservatory in downtown Worcester,so I am able to grow them to a very large size.It is nice to have tropicals in the northeast.The winter can be so long. I can pick up the shred,Aupoivre- If you decide to trade I can send you a pic of the plant you will be trading for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here