Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Datura seeds

Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 16, 07 at 12:04

I posted these on the seed trade forum, but thought I'd toss a post here too. I have a couple trades of and unknown Datura left. It's white w/ a pale lavender edge. I think it might be a D. wrightii, but can't be sure, it wasn't tagged when I bought it, the nursery just called a moonflower.

I also have freshly collected Datura metel "Belle Blanche" seeds, which is also commonly referred to as a moonflower bush, LOL what white datura isn't! It's large and white, with silvery foilage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm open to pretty much any trade! If you have other colored Datura seeds, or Brug seeds (might be asking a bit much here huh? It never hurts to ask though!) that's a bonus!

Karri
e-mail me @ kek19@aol.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Datura seeds

I have some blue oat grass that is perennial. Also Bunny tails grass, an annual that kids just love. I would be interested in a few seeds of both of your datura.
Darlene

o
RE: HAVE: Datura seeds

• Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 25, 07 at 19:01

Darlene, sent you an e-mail, sorry it took so long, I haven't checked back here in a while!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here