Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have- brug cuttings near end of oct

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Sep 12, 08 at 15:22

Hi Friends!
I will have several varieties of cuttings at the end of my season- (end of Oct). of these Brugs- if you are interested, let me know, let's set up some trades!
Snowbanks
Heloise
Cypress Gardens
Frosty Pink

I will probably be listing more new named Brugs, as my brug addiction is taking me to new heights- (at least 1 new plant a week!)
Best wishes from my garden to yours-
Kasah77

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have- brug cuttings near end of oct

Hi Kasha77,
I would love Snowbank & Heloise.
Take a look at my list to see if you're interested in anything I have.
Thanks, Theresa

Here is a link that might be useful: Threas' Exchange List

o

Kasha,
Please consider letting me get cuttings of Heloise, Snowbank, and Cypress Gardens for postage ... Please- Please !!! I only have smaller- younger Brugs, and don't know if I can get cuttings worth sending to you in trade.
Please let me know ???
Sandra

o

Kasha,
I am interested in Snowbank, Heloise, and Cypress Gardens. I have Alocasia Odora, Confederate Rose, red Bleeding Heart (if I can root it).

Thank you,
Linda

o

Hi Kasha,
I am interested in your Snowbanks, Heloise and Cypress garden cuttings. We could set up a trade for later maybe?
I have Jean Pasco, halo peach, peach, georgia peach, Dr. Suess, Sunray, Noid pink, Kendra Marie, Betty Marshall, golfito. I hope you could find one or two that you don't have from my list.
Thank you,
Tita

o

Kasha,
I'd love double if you have them... or red. Please email if you have cuttings for those. I have double purple - purple people eater...

o

Hi All-
Sorry- this offer is closed!
Kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here