Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Been thinkin' about trades and cuttings for postage.

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Sep 24, 10 at 21:30

Anyone else? I usually have another month or so before I cut my beauties down, but I'm sure some of you in colder zones will be doing the inevitable soon. If anyone is interested in expanding their collection, please feel free to look at my trade list and contact me. Also, I will have numerous cuttings from noids that I will be more than happy to share. (especially with any newbies here on this site) Love to hear from you!
kasha77
ps- I have photos in a recent post on the discussion forum showing some of my many varieties. Check them out!
Here's Dola

Dola
Dola
Dola

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Been thinkin' about trades and cuttings for postage.

i have well rooted cuttings of ollie and supernova that aren't on your list

o

Hi Cody
Thanks but I just received Super Nova, and have plenty of whites.
kasha77

o

Can you share with me I have all yellow cuttings....

o

I would LOVE a couple or one cutting from you I do have to offer many differetn seeds and couple different kinds of bulbs. Otherwise I could send postage, I am very new to gardening and homeownership.
Thank you
Nicky

o

Hi! I would love just one or two cuttings of something pink and/or fragrant to try and raise up here in Alaska. (It'd come indoors in the winter, of course!)

If you'd accept postage or are looking for any kind of houseplants, I could send you something. LMK! Thanks-kettish

o

Sorry- but this offer has been closed for some time.
kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here