Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Brugs for postage

Posted by kasha77 7b (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Oct 19, 08 at 8:12

Hi-
With frost impending- I cut down my HUGE Frosty pink into nice mature cuttings- some have Y's. Sadly, many had blooms too.. If anyone's interested, you can have them for postage & handling-
Please contact me soon!
Thanks-
Kasha77

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Brugs for postage

Hi
I really want brugs badly, I will pay postage for as many as you can give me.
Thanks so much
Lisa

o

I also will pay postage for some of your cuttings please

o

Offer is still open-please email me!
Thanks!
Kasha77

o

you have mail,
Dorothy

o

interested in the frosty pink brugs. please email me and let me know. thanks

o

Chiming in a bit late, but would love to have one of the frosty pink brugs! I'm new at this -- how can I send postage? I can send stamps, money order or Paypal, if that works.

o

Kathy...Thank you so much!
Dorothy

o

I have sent you a personal email Kathy. Not sure if I am to late.
I am brand new to the forum and learning. Can anyone tell me if Brugs are the same as what a friend of mine calls Datura? The flowers look the same as what she has shown me.
Thanks so much
T

o

no momonajourney, they r not the same. the main differince i think is that the blooms point up on the datura, while the brugs bllooms point down, the datura is a very close cousin to the pigweed,

Here is a link that might be useful: gardenweb

o

hello,

Do you still have any Brugs to share? I do not have a lot
of seeds because i am just now getting started, but would great appreciate anything that you have to share.

thanks you cjcjmass

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here