Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Brug Cuttings for Postage

Posted by technodweeb (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 27, 07 at 11:06

If you're done trading - does anyone have any brug cuttings for postage?

I have very young plants this year so I don't have anything to trade. And mine are mostly NOIDs. I already have a Grimaldi and a Seuss.

I have a Xena cutting from ebay I could share - or send a very crabby Sophie cutting that I can't seem to get to root if someone would like to try.

The other cuttings from ebay are very green and I wouldn't want someone to be disappointed.

I don't have much otherwise to trade this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Brug Cuttings for Postage

dweeb!

You should have mentioned you wanted a 'Xena' - I'd gladly have sent you a couple of cuttings for postage! :)

Mike

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/164536/

o
Link didn't work - let's try again!

lol! let's try that link again! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: 'Xena'

o

Mike:

I didn't know you had a Xena offering for cutting! LOL - I bought them on Ebay.

Should have asked first. I saw your pics - they're beautiful. I have 2 xena cuttings - I was gonna offer one to someone if they wanted a trade. (grin)

That Sophie though - gonna carve it down to a wooden spoon for all the roots it's putting on. It's just a wet LOG in my bubbler! (grin)

I love the Xena pics. I am very excited - I hope mine look like yours.

o

Technodweeb,I have some deep orange I can send for postage,I don't know the name of them but they have large orange blooms,let me know if interested,Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here