Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Datura Seeds

Posted by jas4141 9 RGValley TX (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 28, 07 at 15:31

My triple purple datura is opening seed pods like crazy. I have plenty to share for postage if you are interested.

Also, have some triple yellow datura.

Please email me....

jas4141@aol.com

Jarie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Datura Seeds

Hi Jarie,
You have already been kind enough to share with me. I have been debating on sharing some of those with a friend who does not have a computer. If you end up with plenty of extra I would love to send you the postage and get her some for herself and keep mine. (LOL) I know that kind of sounds greedy but I've got alot of land and I'm trying to build/plant my tropical paradise.

My morning glory bushes are doing great too!
Thanks for helping change gardens across America one plant at a time.

Happy Gardening and Bruging, Marian

o

Hi Jarie,
Sending you an E-mail now! :)Anita

o

Hi Jarie sending you and email!
Colleen

o

Hi Jarie,
Did you get my SASE yet? Thanks Anita

o

Hello, I would love some triple purple datura seeds for postage.
Sending email

Thanks
Priscilla

o

hi jarie. do you have any left? will send email now, thanks

o

parker806 and Priscilla not sure I ever heard from you so please email me again. Would be happy to share seeds with both of you.

jas4141@aol.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here