Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenpoppy

HAVE: Brug cuttings and Rooted Brugs for postage

gardenpoppy
17 years ago

I have the full grown rooted plant of jean pasko, single white and unknown yellows and versi peach. I'd like to trade these for postage.

Comments (24)

• lboyce
    17 years ago

I would absolutely LOVE to pay for your Jean Pasko plant!! I can't believe I'm the first to respond here...maybe I have a chance??? Just let me know what I need to do! Thanks for such a generous offer!!

Linda

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

I would be intersted in the yellow. Is this a vibrant yellow, or more of a softer fading color?

Tina :-)

• crzmama
    17 years ago

would love to have any of these for postage...just let me know the details please..thanks so much for offering.

• gladys47
    17 years ago

Would love to have versi peach or yellow. Thanks, Gladys

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tina....would you be interested in trading a dr. suess for your Henryi Martigon - Turks Cap - Orange?

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Shipping is $3.00 paypal only. Interested?
    I will send one dr. suess and one jean pasco...

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gladys, same thing....Shipping is $3.00 paypal only. Interested?
    I will send one dr. suess and one jean pasco...versi peach is all gone...but dr suess and jean pasco are two different beautiful shades of yellow.

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

ATTN: IMPORTANT NOTE....I ONLY HAVE UNROOTED CUTTINGS LEFT. THESE ARE FRESH CUT JUST YESTERDAY. YOU WILL GET A PLANT MARKER WITH THE NAME OF YOUR BRUG ATTACHED TO YOUR UNROOTED CUTTING.

• ncgal61
    17 years ago

would love the cuttings for postage just let me know how much to send thru paypal

thanks
    laurie

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Laurie and others, paypal me using gardenbabe@comcast.net
    $3.00 Please note on paypal form that its for brug cuttings. Easy as that! I will contact you when I ship.

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Thank you for the offer. I am already getting a Dr. Suess from a trade made last week.
    I was looking for a more pale creamy yellow.
    I appreciate the offer very much.

Thanks, Tina

• crzmama
    17 years ago

yes im interested gardenpoppy.. thank you very much..I just paypal'ed you the postage..thanks again...crz

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sorry, these are all gone, and I doubt I will post anymore as I got an email from a member complaining about the way I posted. Im sorry, I dont post often, and it is sometimes overwhelming the responses you get from fellow gardeners. I thought I was sharing, I dont need to hear how Im wasting peoples time because I didnt post that I wanted paypal as the only postage option. I dont want to have cuttings sitting around for weeks while I wait for people to mail me postage. Again, my apologies to any members that I have upset. I like gardening to be fun, not be like this...Im curious, does this happen often?
    thank you to the members that have sent kind emails...

• crzmama
    17 years ago

so sorry to hear that people were complaining gardenpoppy...I for one am very grateful for your offering and I think the idea of using paypal is a great way to go..you get the postage pronto and receivers get their plants quicker...I have used paypal for years and have had no trouble whatsoever..for the most part the people on this forum are really wonderful people and love to share such as yourself..and I hope that this wont deter you from sharing your bounty with others that are grateful in the future..
    Thanks again

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

thanks for the kind words mama. Have a good evening.

• wanna_run_faster
    17 years ago

Gardenpoppy,

I think it was very nice of you to offer your brugs in the first place! Sometimes people don't realize the work that goes into sending things out for postage or the fact that some things just can't sit around waiting a week or two for postage to arrive! Thank you for making Gardenweb such a wonderful place to visit!

• baci
    17 years ago

Gardenpoppy, whoever complained about the paypal was a fool. Waiting around for snail mail means the sender has to take care of the plant longer, which is not always easy.
    I have had plants I offered for postage & the trader mailed late  they were bad & I was out of backup plants by the time I got the SASE. It put me in a bind when the person should have paid promptly. The person also shorted me $5.00 on shipping which I ended up paying for. Had the payment been paypal it would have been easily resolved. Paypal is the best way to go with plant SASEÂs, & the person was blatantly wrong to complain especially when your offer was so generous.
    If the person had bought online, their cost would have been much more.
    Sorry you are out of brugs  I hope the offensive e-mailer does not stop you from offering them in the future.

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. I wont let one bad apple spoil my fun LOL.
    I love sharing extras from my gardens, and will continue to do so....thanks again kind gardeners for everything.

• coldtropics
    17 years ago

have fun thats what this is about, take that email with a grain of salt. I sometimes forget to put things in my original post, it happens all the time.

• parker806
    17 years ago

how does pay pal work? some of us do not have it and are very reluctant to give credit card info on the net. have been burned doing that before. dont know if it is safe to do so again.
    thanks vicki

• gardenpoppy
    Original Author
    17 years ago

well Vicki, over a 100 million people use. You either get funds from your bank account or your credit card.
    Sorry to hear you have been burned by internet info before. It does make ya leary to do it again...

• parker806
    17 years ago

thanks for the info. would love the jean pasco brug but dont have pay pal. must go to bank and have it set up. maybe you will have more plants and rooted cuttings later or in the spring and i can try again.
    vicki

• seneca_s
    17 years ago

Paypal! What a great idea! If I ever do something like this I will request Paypal, fast way to sort out the serious people from those who will never get around to paying you. Paypal is safer than mail or anything I think.

• karyn1
    17 years ago

Many people don't realize how easy and convenient a Paypal account is. I prefer using it when paying or recieving payment for postage or any number of items, for that matter. You can use your checking account, instant money transfer or a CC. It's free to open an account and transactions are protected.
    Karyn

Sponsored