Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Ordering Tommorrow, Last Call...

Posted by bluebird60406 IL zone 5 (bluebird60406@gmail.com) on
Sat, Nov 19, 05 at 0:58

Hi,
I wrote the other message, to see if anyone wanted to join in.
I am placing the order tommorrow, Nov. 19 and just writing to say this is the last call :O)
here was the original post:
Hi
I just sent out my seeds from the first one of these group purchases that I got together. It worked out really well and I would like to thank those who joined :u) .

These seeds are not cheap and most often you would never get such a variety unless you split them up. I am ordering again because they have added a ton of great seeds to there list!!
This order is for Brugmansia, Angel Trumpet, seeds
They are hybrid seeds, meaning the seeds always produce a unique 'baby' plant that is a combination of the mother and father plants.

I have ordered from SeedSprout two times previous to this and have been very pleased. Also, I cannot find another source that offers such a great variety of hybrids, especially known. I have been growing some brugmansia seeds and I am having great success with these fast growing plants.
Here is the link to the page.
http://www.seedsprout.1shoppal.com/page/page/1659587.htm
Please copy and paste it or go down a little on this page and you can click on the link...
The seeds I wish to purchase are
golden lady x rosamond
hawaiian double white x insignis gold
hawaiian double white x butterfly
hawaiian double white x dr. suess
hawaiian double white x candida pink
golden lady x dreamweaver

Each of the packets is $10.50
The total is $63.00
I hope to get 2-3 people together to split this with.

2 other people, 3 total= $21.00 each -- 4 seeds of each 6 packets--

3 other people, 4 total= $15.75 each -- 3 seeds of each 6 packets

So depending on how many are interested, the above will apply.

Once everyone has paid via paypal, I will order the seeds from SeedSprout and send them out to you the very same day I recieve them. I am a very fast responder to emails, so if you have any questions, just ask.

If you wish to join let me know via email or post here.
My email is
bluebird60406@gmail.com

Thankyou
Tammie Burgos

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to seed site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Ordering Tommorrow, Last Call...

just helping this post disapear....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here