Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Here comes the frost! Brug cuttings available

Posted by birdlady_10 z7b Ala (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 3, 06 at 10:34

Got cold last night.Nipped the leaves so time to cut back.Lots of Frosty Pink,Charles Grimaldi.Some Ucon Treasure & Pink Beauty.Will trade for bulbs--tulips,daffodils,aamaryllis,etc.I have some small rooted plants of Charles Grimaldi &Frosty Pink also.LMK Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Here comes the frost! Brug cuttings available

Jan, I am new to brugs and have one cutting I rooted over the summer(White) I believe. I was wondering if you would be interested in trading. I would like to aquire some other colors.
I do not have any bulbs, I planted all of mine! I dont have much to offer, as I gave away all my plants I did not want to over winter. I can send u a bromilade (plant),Begonia (cane) unknown pink flowers (cuttings).Or postage. Please let me know if that would interest you. Thanks Kathryn
PS. Could you reply Via My Email. Thanks :)

o

Would love to have brug cuttings. I have a lot of gourd seeds to trade for the brugs. Thank you very much

o

Do you still have any Charles Grimaldi rooted cuttings to trade? I have one or two vigorous yellow plumeria cuttings (not rooted) that I could exchange.

o

I have many differnt cannas. I would love to trade for a rooted plants. I prefer to make my trades worth the postage so if your interested Id love to work something out.

o

Would love to trade some plumeria cuttings for some brug cuttings.

o

I have several cuttings (rooting in water and leafed out) of yellow and white brugmansia that I would trade for plumeria cuttings only. I have Dr. Seuss, a single white and what I'm almost positive is Charles Grimaldi. My papa CG is huge and getting ready to bloom. Last winter it was gorgeous in January here in south Texas. Really brightened up the dull winter. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will be leaving on Jan 6 for a couple of weeks.

o

jas4141 - I have a few newly rooted "dwarf african white" plumies. Send me an email and we can trade when you get back. I'll have different colors in spring. - Jardinera

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here