Houzz Logo Print
sfmiller55

HAVE: unrooted Axelrose, Shredded White, Sunray, Chas G. cutting

sfmiller
17 years ago

Have some freshly taken cuttings (most are at least 6") of:

Shredded White

Sunray

--These are mainly thumb size or thicker, below-the-Y, some this year's wood, some 2d year. A few thinner, above-the-Y cuttings, one Sunray cutting with a Y.

Axelrose

Charles Grimaldi

--above-the-Y cuttings, pencil-width or thicker

I don't have much room for more brugs, although I'd consider a nice white or Milk & Honey. Would prefer to trade for:

daffodils--especially small-flowering varieties

other spring-flowering bulbs (scilla, alliums, winter aconite--no crocus or tulips, please)

Iris cristata

Pulmonarias

other full-sun or half-shade perennials (spring shipment is OK)

No postage-only offers now, please; maybe later.

Steven

Comments (9)

• zanna1
    17 years ago

Have lots of daffs, some allium, scilla and eranthis. If you'd like to trade, email me and we can work out the details :) Thanks!

• recipesaver2
    17 years ago

Hi Steven,

I would love a cutting or two of Axel rose if you have enough. I have fragrant white cuttings. It is wonderful. I had 5 flushes of blooms on it this year. :) The shredded white I got from you last year bloomed for me this year. The sunray didn't, but maybe next year.

Let me know.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• coldtropics
    17 years ago

I would love Shredded White if you are interested in golden lady

• sandyfl
    17 years ago

If you have any left, I would love your Shredded White and Axel Rose. I have Hyacinth and other bulbs. I also have a rooted Dragon Fruit (Hylocereus) 'Purple Haze.' Please email me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks, Sandy

• skywaygarden
    16 years ago

Hello, I would like some of your shredded white and axelrose if you have any left. I have crocosmia or Irish if you like to trade. thank you, loida

• sfmiller
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just to be clear, the original trade offer was posted in last year, in Nov. 2006, so those cuttings are loooooong gone!

However, I do have freshly taken cuttings of the following that are available for trade:

Shredded White
    Charles Grimaldi
    Axelrose (limited)
    unnamed fragrant white

Not really interested in more brugs--just haven't the space. Daffodils, alliums, winter aconite, or other spring flowering bulbs (except tulips or hyacinths) would be welcome. Or possibly perennials delivered in spring.

No cuttings-for-postage just yet, I'm afraid. Maybe later if time permits.

Steven

• flora2
    16 years ago

Hi
    I think we talked about a trade some time ago--I am not quite sure what happened but it never materialized :(
    Anyway, I still would love a cutting of the Shedded white and maybe Axelrose? This is a bad time of the year to dig in my garden to find a trade for you, but maybe you can tell me what you are interested in and I can figure out if I have it. Maybe for a later trade? I'd really love to have your cutting(s).
    Thanks

• fgilles02420
    16 years ago

Hello,
    I realize I'm responding to an offer from November 07(which was actually an update from Nov 06!) but I thought I would give it a shot.

I'm looking to get started with one rooted brug - any variety, I've never grown one and want to start - for a trade this May. I took a look at your list and have some of the plants on it:

Alchemilla mollis (lady's mantle)
    Cimicifuga racemosa
    Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola' (Japanese forest grass)
    ornamental grasses that aren't too tall (2 to 3ish ft.) (I have Panicum virgatum 'Heavy Metal')

I will also have a long list of other perennials to trade at that time as I sell at a local plant sale (www.sisterplants.com). If you have any rooted brug available to trade this May, and can find something you are interested in, I would love to trade. You can see my rating on the 'ratings' forum. Thanks!

Frances (fgilles02420)

• bhscarlett
    16 years ago

i can get you some spring bulb s if you still have the brug or can obtian brug cuttings,, i will be evr so happy to send them your way,, this is the time for sharing,, there are lots of offers in stores if not my own adn would not be greedy would be so happy with a brug,, thankyou and plmk,, beth

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County