Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Purple People Eater Datura Seeds free

Posted by mimicubed z7SC (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 15, 05 at 13:23

I purchased the original plant from Michigan Bulb Co. It is a double (triple?) purple and white flower. I would be interested in trading for any datura seeds but that is not necessary. Free with SASE. Email me for info.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Purple People Eater Datura Seeds free

I have the huge white fragrant datura seeds.
I don't have the name right now.
I would love to make a trade.

I also have Datura Stramonium var. Tatula - lots of these!

Let me know.

o

I would love some of your seeds SASE . Thank you for sharing.

Tammy

o

I don't have any seeds to trade now. But would love to do SASE if you don't mind. Thanks, kerai

o

I am interested in your seeds. I have purple datura and white datura. PLMK.

Thanks!

o

Hello,

I would love to have some of your purple and white datura. I have a few Datura Lafleur if you are interested in trading.

lmk
Thanks,
Jean

o

I just "DISCOVERED" the Purple People Eater plant and would love some seeds if you have any left even after almost two years of your posting. I have Jacobs Ladder seeds if you are interested. Thanks, Gail

o

Did I miss out on this one? Been wanting this for a few years now and would LOVE a few to start. I can send you a nice pack of Texas Star Hibiscus. Just lmk.

~Michael

o

looking for dble white datura have some yellow some purple datura seeds

o

would love to have some white datura but only if its double can send you some yellow datura seeds please let me knowThanks Marcie

o

Hi there!
YES... this is a long shot as it's an old post... BUT... do you possibly maybe have any of the Purple People Eater seeds left? :)

Please let me know.
Thanks!
Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

o

Hi, alot of posts but any chance you have any left for postage? LMK, thanks, JOel.

o

Hello-
Any chance you have any new seeds for an sasbe?
Please LMK
Thanks!
Kathy s kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here